19 June 2013

on cascading priorities

A hard task is completed: I have chosen a name and secured a URL for my yoga practice (thousandmilesyoga.com), one that reflects my spiritual views while reminding myself and my students to take things one step at a time, one day at a time. Now, the detailed work begins, the process of lining up my pachyderms, of obtaining personal liability insurance, finalizing my logo design, getting business cards printed, and building my website from just a name to a slick and compelling cross-platform space upon which to promote my services. As each new step is completed another challenge takes its place, worms chasing snakes chasing dragons chasing pearls, rivers spilling down from high above to carve and shape the bedrock into new and exciting designs. Add to all this my efforts to clean the house and make it presentable for the guests who will soon arrive, and this author's life is busy. Oh how he has missed having so much to do. Huzzah.

mentiri factorem fecit – 場黑麥

No comments:

Post a Comment