01 June 2014

by my lonesome

I've sat by my lonesome, for these past five years, awash in my sadnesses, angers, and fears. New tools though have helped me to lighten my burden, I use them to battle depression, for certain, but also to fill my soul with happiness, to keep my life from turning back into mess. I know now that very few things are my fault, that I must be kind to Me (not rub in salt), that I am worthwhile and rarely to blame, that I need not worry about wealth or fame. For all that is needed the Mother provides, though we Her wee children still stumble and cry, and dive headlong into some dangerous places, knowing full well that Her great saving graces will be there and help us and guide us along, when our hearts are heavy and we sign sad songs. Have done now with learning, abandon what's known, from maths to safe driving to using a phone, instead just sit quietly, making no sound (for me it's best when there's no one else around).

© americanifesto / 場黑麥

No comments:

Post a Comment