26 August 2015

but her peace

Now as these things happen she wants but her peace and all of my missives sent her way to cease. She's off in a city doing who knows what and to my love energies she's herself shut. This is why I don't date or oft give out feels or make many romantic partnership deals; I catch them when they're on the cusp of a change then watch them waltz out of my presence again then watch them find love with some far other man – it seems that for me this is the standard plan. I thought at the moment that she and I met that we would together some happiness get that we would together take a few more paces and not be here living in two different places. Her visage is lovely her heart it is kind and thoughts of shared moments still live in my mind but I must release her to take her own way and hope that she finds joy next week and today. Oh well what a pity our fun it was short there's not much else I am can now add or report for she's on her pathway and that is just grand and I'll keep on wandering from land to land.

© americanifesto / 場黑麥

No comments:

Post a Comment