16 August 2016

the waving ocean


We got trees delivered and rode on our bikes at times quickly checking for new bumble-likes then sat on the beach to crack open a beer a few miles north of that world-famous pier. He is my best guy-friend and I’ll miss him much not just for his steadfastness in the clutch but also because he will split up his side when I douse with fart-smell a girl riding by. I’ve crashed on his couch more nights than there are stars and stood by his side during fights at the bars he is ten years ten days my junior it’s true and when we’re together there’s mischief abrew. Farewell then Tallbreeno until our next meet and may you with courage your challenges greet with humble and solid respect and devotion I’ll see you next time out on the waving ocean.

© americanifesto / 場黑麥

No comments:

Post a Comment