12 September 2016

whence they’ve come

There blasts from the bottom of that lava rock some dark seeking tendrils that gave me a shock. I had picked it up to check its taste and flavor - to see if its power I could hold and measure - but soon I did place it back down on the floor for I couldn’t hold it for one moment more. My left hand did ache it had taken the brunt of the screaming forces that the rock had spent and weak was my vision and my deep resolve for trying this puzzle to dutifully solve. Such rocks can’t be taken from their home, you see, especially not from the likes of Hawai’i; they must be returned to the place whence they’ve come in order to lessen the damage they’ve done. I then placed the rock between two temple dogs and asked it for patience whilst ‘round go the clogs of thinking and planning to get it back to the place where such damage it’s not wont to do. Oh ye goddess mighty oh ye goddess wise ye who doth alight wearing many a guise please help me to remedy this tipped o’er cart so that can be made a fresh and uncursed start. Mahalo.

© JPR / whorphan / americanifesto / 場黑麥

No comments:

Post a Comment