25 August 2017

ode to memes

The page is slow to load
But I want so badly to see what’s next.
Will it be a moving meme
An addled prancing cat, perhaps,
Or a pop idol’s face pasted crudely onto pussy genitals
And a few hollow puns to link the two together?

There’s no way to tell what will come next,
Or if I’m even ready for what might come next,

Or if any worthwhile posts have filled my feed
Since the last time I refreshed it, mere moments ago.

If any meme-makers are listening, keep mining for memes.

No matter how many whining pup-seals you have to club
Or what priceless antique treasures you must deface,
Just make it happen:

Please find the memes that mankind needs.

Memes are life;
without them, I starve.

americanifesto / 場黑麥 / jpr / urbanartopia / whorphan

No comments:

Post a Comment