10 March 2014

on letting go

I used some core muscles, to push out a bun, tan nuggets that shot out as if from a gun. Four times I have mounted, and straddled the throne, three times with some reading, just two times alone, and ushered much effluence out of my hole, continuous ribbons down into the bowl. Some kids just got dropped off, some loaves got pinched out, with quite a few whimpers and some joyous shouts, the poop left my bottom in an urgent rush – I even performed a quick courtesy flush. There's meters yet in me, they've swelled me up good, were caused by the handfuls and servings of food, that I've been binge-eating since Friday at noon, to nothing but hunger have I been attuned. I've closed up the ice-box, and put down my tray, I'll shrink back my stomach and ponder the Way, and take up the habits that made me feel right – eat little, stay moving, sleep soundly at night.

© americanifesto / 場黑麥

No comments:

Post a Comment