03 October 2014

down and pounding

The pain felt from drinking the night just before does grow as I age and each month it hurts more. The pleasure from slamming down and pounding beers has weakened and lessened much over the years, so that I am loathe to spend my time with drinking – I'd rather rise early with brains left for thinking. The sauce is so popular here and abroad that I find it curious, strange, weird, and odd that mankind can manage to still get things done although he keeps drinking in wind, hail, and sun. To make better choices is left unto me, to hydrate and test my PH using pee, to sleep when I'm tired and rise when I'm not, to prove that I'm free and no longer robot. With each waking second I make myself new, there's nothing in this life that I cannot do, except to bring more people back from the dead (I've done that to myself when whacked on the head).

© americanifesto / 場黑麥

No comments:

Post a Comment