13 October 2014

without conscious thought

Soon upon returning myself to the States for some reason I jeopardize, hesitate; when faced with the prospect of someone I like my pupils go wide and my heart-rate doth spike. Oh why does this happen? Oh what is the cause? Oh what is the reason that I clench my jaws and grind them together without conscious thought and hope that my awkwardness will be forgot? Is it due to all of the heartbreak and shame that I sometimes live through again and again, when I'm off my yoga and deep in the stress about girls and money – not more and not less? To cure it I must now remember to breathe, to stick to my yoga and love its reprieve, to let all the thoughts, fears, and doubts of days passed retreat from the forefront of my mind's broadcast. So be it, then, darlings, there's not much to say besides that I love you more and more each day and that I am sorry for all my misdeeds that increase when I drink and tangle with weeds.

© americanifesto / 場黑麥

No comments:

Post a Comment