30 January 2015

drops and ruddy

Pain it blossoms pure and bright as I there sit and hold my fright and hold my twitching keeping small my sweaty drips and ruddy pall. There is much that I can take except the cruelty others make but now I'm learning not to look for faults or errors when I'm shook. Breathing deeply, staying calm, reveling in swazi's balm, I want for nothing but my peace and my sadnesses to decrease. This I must do, this I will, not with potion or with pill but rather with my steady breath and letting go till nothing's left. As it sit here watching vids while outside shriek the neighbors' kids while inside there is much hot heat that stalls my efforts to complete the process started long ago when I sat lonely in the snow. All is changing night and day so I will lock my mouth up tight and keep opinions to myself to maintain sanity and health.

© americanifesto / 場黑麥

No comments:

Post a Comment