20 May 2015

better can get

On this day long ago to me was gave birth and now here I sit after a good short surf. I already met friends and laughed with them much; already our hearts and our souls they did touch; already I saw me a fine girl or two; already I worked on bad habits I do. Some incense is burning in my kitchenette as I wonder if this day better can get as I write a poem as has been my wont just to stay in practice not talents to flaunt. With a Nine Dog Session foremost in my mind I leave all my worries and all cares behind and prep for a lifetime of laughter and calm here under volcanoes and tall swaying palms. Already did yoga and already ate and left a small offering there on my plate and high-fived a child whom I'd never met – forsooth I don't know how things better can get.

​© americanifesto / 場黑麥

No comments:

Post a Comment