08 March 2016

fury and power

By making a pattern a plan for what's next I aim to be focused and far less perplexed. It starts with outlining the things that I know and making a blueprint for where I'm to go and making a schedule to keep me on mission away from the patterns that lead to remission. My object's attainable as are my few goals and when I look on them do feel I'll know how best to proceed and what I must avoid and how to stay wary lest I be destroyed. The goddess is with me – I hope so at least – as I make a new plan to conquer the beasts that still live inside me that hurt flense and wound and into their absence let Happiness bloom. Wish me luck dear readers this task will be tough as I set about to let go of such stuff that I've kept within me these woebegone years as I turn to witness my sadness and fears as I set aside all the shackles of hate and watch as their fury and power abates.

© americanifesto / 場黑麥

No comments:

Post a Comment