18 March 2016

other such toys

Outside is a rabble of instrument boys all banging on cymbals and other such toys. They're making a ruckus but that suits me fine for this just enriches my remaining time here in fairest Bali my home now two years where I have both tested and succumbed to fears. With chakras aligning though I aim to change and leave for a castle this wander-man's range and take up my calling with pride in my heart content in the notion that I can restart the path of the wise man the path of the true whilst keeping within me a core made of Wu. The last night is over the other begins the wounds they are healing on foot hand and shins the women are lovely the future looks bright – peace with you dear reader and thanks for your sight.

© americanifesto / 場黑麥

No comments:

Post a Comment