06 March 2017

dreamstate writing 05 March 2017

The dream started with me trying to get to a large white building to my fore. The way was blocked, however, by crowds of women pushing past me. Some of their faces I could see, faces of what looked to be Thai women. The others had long hair that always seemed to shield their faces from my view. A tuk-tuk joined the pressing masses, its shiny chrome frame bending somehow in the same manner of a human trying to worm his way through a crowd. I worked my way around to a railing at the edge of the thronging people and finally began to make headway.

Then, I was running into a stairwell and found it blocked by scores of women standing here and there upon the stairs. Each one had her back turned toward me. Each one had long hair. As I started climbing the stairs, the women would crowd me, preventing forward progress. After laboring to make it to the last few steps, I became exacerbated and turned around to voice my frustration, telling the women (who at that point were all facing me) to get out of my way and let me go about my business, claiming that I had to meet a friend and that their actions were hindering me from fulfilling a commitment. As one, in lockstep, the women turned their backs on me and started filing down the stairs, at which point I awoke.

americanifesto / JPR / whorphan / 場黑麥

No comments:

Post a Comment