09 September 2013

on staying calm

In the past, upon meeting a beautiful young lady whose interests and tastes happened to overlap with mine, I would have freaked out and started trying to spend as much time as possible talking to and being near her. With my jettisoning of the old ways however and my conscious efforts to stick to new methods, I managed to keep my shit together. I was neither too coy nor too aggressive, expressed myself honestly and calmly, enjoyed the time she and I spent together, and left when it was my time to leave. Caution and courtesy were foremost among the patterns of my mind, and I managed to honor the primal urges while not backsliding into sleaze-ball mode and trying to go in for erotic physical contact right off the bat. Having started to sow the great in with the small, I find myself taking the first beautiful steps on the journey of a thousand miles. Aho.

mentiri factorem fecit – 場黑麥

No comments:

Post a Comment