02 March 2015

all by my

Sometimes I just have to sit back and unwind all by my poor lonesome for weeks at a time. I am I think guilty of giving from nil, of letting these others to drink of their fill and drain siphon empty the gifts that I share with all and with everyone, ugly or fair. I learned to watch out for this when I was trained but since have slipped into it now and again because I am careless and let habits grow instead of just sticking to good things I know. To keep doing yoga will save this here life and help me to quiet my internal strife and see me now blossom with recovery, with brightness and laughter and wondrous discoveries. Each day is a choice, then, each day starts anew, to make good decisions is all I can do, not wallow or pine for days or people gone but celebrate the tiny victories won.

© americanifesto / 場黑麥

No comments:

Post a Comment