13 March 2015

my small victories

One way that I keep mood and spirits buoyed is by satisfying their everyday need for order, cleanliness, and propriety – these together make up my small victories. The world that I live in is not won or lost by me calculating just profit or loss but by me composing and building up slow the projects and databases that I grow. I'll throw in some yoga six days out of all – it helps me stay limber and ruddies my pall – then be sure I hang out with old or new friends, whom I then rotate through again and again. In this way I augment the work that does pay for this my long lengthy vocational stay upon this here island below the equate whose surf-spots are plenty whose fun won't abate. This life of a human is full of defeat unless one always gets back to one's feet and marvels rejoices and praises the self with wee tiny victories for mental health. Without such small successes one shrivels up and merely inhabits a cracked leaky cup that oozes out oodles of life's precious juice, such the stuff as one must do one's best not to lose. So celebrate those small important occasions or struggle with constant and daily frustrations that start on the inside but soon emerge – with your small victories these you'll soon purge.

© americanifesto / 場黑麥

No comments:

Post a Comment